A video of a Malawi couple dance to Focalistic’s hit single, Ke Star on their wedding day is gradually going viral.
The South African rapper shared the video on social media and used emoji to express his emotions.
“They got married to “Ke Star” in Kenya!” He tweeted, then corrected it to, “*sorry, it is in Malawi! God bless man! This made me so happy!! Perfect!! Love always.”
The couple alongside their train did an awesome job with the song.
The song has placed the star among the fast-rising stars and the single has gotten him his first plaque, as it went gold after few months of releasing it.
- 5 things you should know about AKA’s “Bhovamania” EP
- DJ Maphorisa trolled for having a fling with teenagers
- My car must be crushed on the day of my funeral, says Prince Kaybee
- Babes Wodumo wins hearts at Fact Durban Rocks 2020
- “I’m on Idols this Sunday, singing without autotune” – Cassper Nyovest shades AKA?